Disney+ and Walt Disney Data are offering viewers a sneak(er) peek at the approaching Disney+ first movie Sneakerella with the songs video clip debut of “Kicks,” accessible nowadays on DisneyMusicVEVO.
- This pattern-environment pop/hip-hop musical commences streaming May possibly 13th on Disney+ and puts a modern day twist on the Cinderella fairy tale.
- The uber-cool jam “Kicks,” carried out by Chosen Jacobs, is the film’s opening musical sequence and introduces El (Jacobs) and his affinity for sneakers as he glides his way via the lively street-sneaker subculture of New York City.
- The tune was prepared by Antonina Armato, Tim James Rate, Thomas Armato Sturges and Adam Schmalholz and created by Antonina Armato and Tim James Rate. The stand-out dance sequence is choreographed by Ebony Williams and Emilio Dosal.
- In addition to Jacobs, Sneakerella stars a multi-proficient, assorted ensemble cast, which includes Lexi Underwood, John Salley, Devyn Nekoda, Juan Chioran, Bryan Terrell Clark, Kolton Stewart, Robyn Alomar, Yvonne Senat-Jones and Hayward Leach.
- Sneakerella is a Disney+ primary movie from Disney Branded Television, directed and co-government created by Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum. Jane Startz and Rachel Watanabe-Batton provide as government producers. The teleplay was penned by David Light-weight & Joseph Raso, Tamara Chestna, and Mindy Stern & George Gore II. It is primarily based on a story by Stern & Gore and Light-weight & Raso. Chestna also serves as co-government producer.
- Sneakerella features eight new primary music covering a wide variety of audio genres, including pop, R&B and hip-hop, generating a towering soundtrack that requires the story to a complete new stage.
- Composed and composed by a mix of acclaimed songwriters who have labored throughout higher-profile projects, together with the Descendants, Large College Musical: The Musical: The Collection and ZOMBIES franchises, as nicely as Empire and Straight Outta Compton, the music are contemporary in sense, lyrical in content material and pertinent to today’s young audiences.
- Award-successful composer Elvin Ross is the composer of the movie. Williams and Dosal are choreographers on the film, and acclaimed choreographer Christopher Scott serves as a co-producer on the movie.
- The Sneakerella digital unique soundtrack will be introduced on May well 13th, whilst the physical version will be available on June 24th.